I just received an award and it is so amazing. Thanks you @Adrienne . It is with great honor to receive this award. And just when I thought Adrienne’s nomination is enough, another sweet girl nominated me again. WOW!!! Thank you Ananya. You re one of the first friends I met while starting my blog. From the bottom of my heart, thank you ladies!!!
About the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Liebster was created to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own or your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
Here are my answers to Adrienne’s questions:
- Where do you see yourself in a year? – in Japan
- Are you happy in your career? – YES!
- What is your favorite book/author? – By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept / Paulo Coelho
- Who is you favorite musical artist? – Madonna
- What is at the top of your bucket list? – Paris and Jerusalem
- Where is your favorite spot on earth? – here, there and everywhere
- What is your guilty pleasure? – clicking on every seat sale
- Do you follow any sporting teams? – sadly, no
- What inspires you to blog? – People like you (reading this blog)
- What is the craziest thing you ever done? – Telling your feelings to the guy you like :p
- Do you like to travel? YES! DEFINITELY!
I am definitely nominating 2nd time nominees and I hope it is okay guys. Here are my questions:
- How do you want to be remembered?
- If your door is a portal to another place, where will it lead you to?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your celebrity girl crush (if you are a girl) or boy crush (if you are a boy)?
- What is your most embarrassing moment so far?
- What do you like to do at the beach?
- What is your first blog all about?
- How do you see yourself 3 years from now?
Here are my nominees for now… I am still searching for a few more.
Please feel free to accept or decline this as you deem fit. God bless!