I promised myself to give time to accept an award and acknowledge the person who nominated me. So here it is. Thank you so much Nancy Wang for this recognition. It feels so good to be appreciated.
Now let’s talk about this award’s interesting requirement: In order to become a proud member, you need to go through the 5 step program.
Step 1 : Acknowledge the nomination and I have already done that above, Let’s move on.
Step 2: displaying the badge of the ” Brotherhood of the world” award. Here it is !!
Step 3 – display your feelings by answering the questions from the person who nominated you. Here are Nancys questions and my answers :
- What’s your morning routine? – As soon as I’m I go to my bathroom to pee. Then I wash my face and gargle and head to the kitchen to drink water.
- What’s your favorite Fiction Book ? – Flowers for Algernon
- If you can give ONE advice to your younger self, what would it be ? – Be Patient and Wait.
- Which movie you can watch over and over again? – The kiddo in me says, The Land Before Time, How to Train your Dragon and The Never Ending Story
- Do you have a role model? If yes, who is she/he and why she/he is your role model? – My current boss who is a loving wife and a mom of 2 beautiful girls. I simply admire how she manages to have a balanced life with all the work loads we have. i also love the fact that she values character over skills when it comes to work.
Step 4 : This is my favorite part of this program, where I announce the nominees of my choice. The nominees are the first friends I met through Blogging 101. I hope you accept this award guys.
Step 5 Create your own 5 questions for the nominees. So here goes:
- What motivates you the most?
- What’s your favorite past time?
- If you can turn back time, which part would you love to happen again?
- Which movie made you cry the most?
- Who inspires you the most to be a better person?
Have fun following the 5 Step Program my dear nominees. I am excited to see your answers to my questions and who you nominate!
Thank you so much!
Talk to you tomorrow ,